Come and visit us for expert advice on all aspects of landscaping.
C.G. Hardwick & Sons was founded in 1959 by Mr. Cyril Hardwick and sons Cedric & David Hardwick. They were later joined in their landscaping business by brothers' Trevor and Neil.
Neil is now the only remaining brother working day-to-day in the business.
In 2013 Hardwicks Landscape Centre was acquired by the Tudor Griffiths Group.
The Tudor Griffiths Group was established in 1874 and is one of the UK's leading independent businesses in the supply of construction materials and building supplies, ready-mixed concrete, skip hire, waste management and recycling. After more than 140 years TG is still owned and managed by the Griffiths Family who live near Oswestry, in North Shropshire.
For more information about TG Group please visit Tudor Griffiths Heritage page.